Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yes, I am at it again....

Hi guys.... been a while since I had a real blog I blogged in... but here I am blogging again.

Here's the deal, play nice if you come here and want to leave a comment. This isn't MySpace and we are not in junior high school, nor do I want to experience people playing junior high school games in here. In other words, no bashing other people's comments. That's easy enough, right? Right. If someone comes in here and says something rude to me or another commenter, I will just delete them. I promise I am a big boy and can take care of myself, and you too....

Anyway, we'll see how well I do at posting on a regular basis in the first place. Whether I do or I don't remains to be seen. Those of you who have enjoyed my ramblings in the past will be delighted that I have started blogging again. Those of you who haven't enjoyed my stuff will not be here anyway... ha ha ha... <~~~ lame attempt at bad humor...

So, this is it for today... play nice.. I miss you guys... hope to win most of you, my loyal following back again in time...


4 comments:

  1. I'm a new loyal follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, beautiful! Glad to see you writing again! I missed my dose of Jay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Dare, you have known me longer than most of my other loyal followers, so in that context you are not new ;o) Welcome buddy... good to see you here....

    Miss you too Beth! You like my attempt at forcing myself to write? Create a blog and force yourself to write.. ;o) Love ya girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm writing... or writing and C&Ping old files here and again. Somedays, it's easier than others!

    ReplyDelete